Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome to Stitch Slapped

If there is one thing that I've learned about myself over the years, it's this: I am addicted to making things. Anything. Crafts with my kids, sewing, painting, needle crafting, scrapbooking, paper crafting, quilting, etc. I love the process of creating, from beginning to end, knowing that I made it with my own two hands.

I've dreamed of a place where I could brag about all my creations and all those I love would come and adore them. Well, here it is - welcome to my craft blog, Stitch Slapped. If you'd like to thank the creative mind that came up my awesome blog name, you can thank my sister Lori.


I'll be posting ideas, tutorials, items I make for my Etsy shop, links to other cool craft sites, and what ever I happen to craft up.
I hope you'll come back often.

2 comments: