Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bowl Full of Blueberries Ornament

A buyer on Etsy contacted me with a random request. Who doesn't love random requests? Her 18 month old LOVES blueberries and was wondering if I could make her an ornament involving a bowl full of blueberries. How could I say no?

This is what I came up with. The buyer was really pleased with the results as was I. Hopefully her daughter likes it as well. I had never made a bowl before, but I thought, how hard could it be? This girl can make just about anything out of felt (except for you 'scoop of icecream.' I'm still bitter over my failed endeavors to make scoops of ice cream).

ANYWAY, I made it this camel/brown color so that is sort of looked basket-ish. It was a nice change of pace for me, I always enjoy special orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment